Eco Value Sp. z o.o., 9 św. Barbary Street, 41-100 Siemianowice Śląskie
Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016. (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016), hereinafter RODO, I would like to inform that:
1. the administrator of your personal data is Eco Value Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Siemianowice Śląskie (41-100), ul. św. Barbary 9, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Siemianowice Śląskie – District Court Katowice – Wschód in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000814563, NIP 6272765300, REGON 384902423,
2. contact with the Data Protection Officer is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to ensure contact with the Administrator, in connection with the inquiry submitted in the contact form, personal data will be stored on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO,
4. Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to contact in connection with the inquiry submitted in the contact form, but no longer than until the withdrawal of consent.
5. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have:
6. the right to access your data and to receive a copy of it,
7. right to correct (amend) your data,
8. right to data erasure (if according to you there is no basis for processing your personal data, you may request that your data be deleted),
9. right to restrict the processing of your personal data (you may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data only to the storage of your data or the performance of agreed actions if, in your opinion, we have incorrect data or we are processing it unfoundedly, or you do not want us to delete it because it is necessary for you to assert or defend your claims, or for the time that you raised an objection to the processing of your data,
10. right to object to data processing: ‘marketing’ objection (you have the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes, if you exercise this right we will cease to process the data for this purpose) and objection due to a particular situation (you have the right to object to processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, as well as when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in us. You should indicate to us the specific situation that you believe justifies us ceasing the processing covered by the objection, in which case we will cease to process your personal data unless we demonstrate that the grounds for our processing override your rights or that your data are necessary for us to assert or defend our claims),
11. right to data portability (you have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning you which was provided to us on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a concluded contract, you may have this data sent directly to another entity,
12. the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or other competent supervisory authority),
13. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data (at any time you may withdraw your consent to the processing of those personal data which are processed on the basis of your consent, withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing, which was performed on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal).
14. your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
In order to exercise your rights, your request should be addressed directly to the Data Controller of the Controller.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Your provision of data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in refusal of contact, including responding to inquiries submitted in the contact form.